Saturday 23 September 2017

Why you love her

                                     Opinion Article

  • YOUR SMILE
         These faces have been gracing my life for a year and a half now,yet they never get old.That faked frown, the wrinkled nose.All equally beautiful.
  • THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME
          Every one relationship has that face they get when their partner does something really weird right? well i see it more than  I would imagine most people do, And it's gotten to the point i do things just to see it.IF YOU SMILE TOO, it's an added bonus.
  • YOU ARE MY HAPPY PLACE
          When life gets me down, you're always there to make me laugh and smile when I feel I can't. I love you for it. You're my number one cure for a bad day. No matter what happens, I know you're there.
                                

       Friends comment and share                                                                             

No comments: